- While a wide range of activities are planned by member families, not all activities are available to all members due to age restrictions set by the coordinator or organization that is hosting the activity. All PTG events and activities are for members of the group only with the exception of Jr/ Sr. No friends from outside the group are allowed to attend. We want our teens, as homeschoolers, to build friendships with each other.
- Applications, with payment of dues, may be submitted at the kick-off party or by mail. Applications will be accepted throughout the school year but will not be accepted at PTG events.
- Members are expected to follow the guidelines. If guidelines are not respected, membership may be revoked and/or not renewed.
- Teens are expected to show respect to those in authority at all times.
- No public displays of affection.
- All participants need to stay together as a group during activities.
- Teens are expected to show Christ-like love in words and actions toward others in the group.
- For teens who are driving, all transportation to and from PTG events, including taking other teens in the car with them, is to be determined between the teens and their parents. The adults in charge of PTG activities cannot be responsible nor give permission for driving arrangements of the teens.
- Girls---modest, one-piece bathing suits are required at swimming events. Please dress modestly at all times; treat the guys with honor.
- Guys---please dress modestly at all times; treat the girls with respect.